SOLD: Hasselblad X1D-50C Medium Format Camera.

Previous topic - Next topic

woodchips

THIS CAMERA HAS SOLD.
     This is a gently used camera I purchased from a man who owned the camera for a month and decided it was not for him.  I am a hobbyist, so I have not used it professionally.  I simply can no longer justify owning this wonderful camera when my 1926 kitchen screams out for an update.
     Mechanically, the camera is in perfect working order.  I just had Hasselblad professionally clean the sensor.  While Hasselblad had the camera, they replaced the two thumb wheel assemblies (I had noticed no problems and had not requested replacement) and a lid base and sealing (I have no idea what that is or why Hasselblad did that).  I have the paperwork for inspection if desired.  The body of the camera is also in excellent condition.
     The sale includes three (3) batteries; charger; the body cap; a GPS Module; an RRS L Bracket; and strap.
     The price is $5,000.00 US net to me.  I will accept PayPal only (no "Gift" please).  I will pay the shipping to the continental US only, and only to verified PayPal addresses - no third parties. 
     While this is my first post on this board, I have been active both on Ebay ("Woodchips814") and Fred Miranda.com ("ErieGuy").  I have received only positive feedback on both sites.
     Thanks for looking.