Working with X1D video files

Previous topic - Next topic

Domip

Hi,

Can someone point me where I can learn working with video files from the X1D?
Do you this in Phocus or Premiere Pro? How import/export...?
Thanks

rent

It shoots video?!  ;D

I don't believe Phocus can process video. Since X1D's video file is H.264 at 25fps, Adobe Premier Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Apple iMovie will all work. I think Apple iMovie is a good bet for an easier learning curve to get you quickly started.

Alex
Alex Jiang

Instagram

William Howell

If you'd like a program that is a little more professionally intuitive than any of the ones mentioned above... do yourself a favor and go download DaVinci Resolve from BlackMagic Design... It's free... and literally the best all in one video editing tool that's ever been produced... I'm not a fan of BlackMagic's cameras (we shoot with RED's), so I'm speaking from years of professional video editing perspective and not a "fanboy" perspective... not that I'm good at it or anything, i've just literally used every tool for video... and Resolve is, by far, the most powerful tool that's ever hit the video editing world.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/

PIC

Hi
I have just been using regular Adobe Premiere because its simple, but Avid or any other professional editing app could be used.

Of course for cooler grading I agree Davincci or After Effects with plugins can be best.