Phocus on Mac, and iphone app live view?

Previous topic - Next topic

danX

I am using the phocus tethered on mac, as well as use iphone phocus app, either of them can show the live view of image before I take the shot, is it available to view the image before I take the shots? or thats not even possible?

Domip

Punctuation!?  >:(
Never heard of capitals, commas etc.?

Buddy

To the TO: If asking such unclear questions -besides the grammar issues- you will unlikely get a straight answer.

NickT

English is not Dans's first language, be nice folks.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

vidio

I was at first confused by this as well Dan. The interface is less than intuitive. When you first open it you are shown a list of all the preciously shot files. Not really what you would want. At the bottom is a PLAY button (looks like small triangle). Clicking on the brings up live view. Makes little sense since that little triangle icon usually implies PLAY and you would assume you would be playing back a previous image. But clicking it brings up live view. The other little icon on the right that looks like a rectangle with lines on it (I think meant to be a scroll wheel) can be used to adjust aperture, shutter speed, etc. but not while in live view so you have to go back and forth. Once you are in live view there appears to be some kind of focus bar but I can't really see how to make it work in any easy way.

vidio

Oh and when the camera goes to sleep the app seems to freeze live view as well. Then you wake up the camera, exit live view in the app and come back in and it should be back to live view.