Major firmware update

Previous topic - Next topic

DJPixelMan

Loading up now...WB measure is back and profiles. Looking forward to seeing these again..

DJPixelMan

Wow...WB tools looks guuudddd...

fsprow

Yes, works very well indeed.  Got out my old grey card!

Still longing for an auto white balance option.

bernardl

This is indeed a nice upgrade and we are basically now at the level we were expecting at the moment of the camera release.  ;D

Hopefully Hasselblad will now be able to start working on new features for the H6D, such as Auto-ISO that would make the camera so much more usable outside the studio. Auto-WB would be even better but this is a lower priority for me.

Cheers,
Bernard

bdp

Yes, nice to have the old "beep" back! Only took 2 years. Must have been tricky....

DJPixelMan

Petty request I know, but I would love to have back the old Red, Orange, Green flag for each in-camera image. Not accurate I know, but at least you could make a quick assessment of the ball-park you are in, and, for example, "Delete all with Red flag"..al la H3/H4 etc.

cerett

Added new firmware to my 100C. Now noticed that when bracketing is selected, I cannot select the continuous shooting mode. It just remains in single shot. Works fine when not bracketing. Not an issue prior to new firmware. Anyone else notice this? Will call Hasselblad in a.m.

cerett

Quote from: cerett on May 11, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
Added new firmware to my 100C. Now noticed that when bracketing is selected, I cannot select the continuous shooting mode. It just remains in single shot. Works fine when not bracketing. Not an issue prior to new firmware. Anyone else notice this? Will call Hasselblad in a.m.
[/quote

Spoke with Hasselblad technical support this a.m. They were able to duplicate this same issue. So, this is a problem with the latest firmware upgrade and will require some firmware correction, hopefully in the very near future.

bernardl

I noticed yesterday some gaps btwn the exposure correction displayed on the grip and that shown on the back while shooting.

This is not consistent.

Still some issues with the release cable not working consistently with some lenses... I will try to upgrade the lens firmware.

Cheers,
Bernard

DJPixelMan

Gone very quiet...any news of anymore H6 Firmware updates? Or Phocus updates? Any updates?

ndwgolf

Quote from: DJPixelMan on August 08, 2018, 09:31:04 AMI'm still waiting for the auto ISO option :(
Gone very quiet...any news of anymore H6 Firmware updates? Or Phocus updates? Any updates?

cerett

I suspect that Hasselblad is preoccupied with the success of the X1D and the upcoming X2D. I am having a little buyers remorse about the H6D-100C. Sad.

DJPixelMan

Quote from: cerett on August 08, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
I suspect that Hasselblad is preoccupied with the success of the X1D and the upcoming X2D. I am having a little buyers remorse about the H6D-100C. Sad.

Hummm... I suspect the same.  I think that I will think twice and thrice about any H7 that may appear.

bernardl

It could be argued that the H6D-100c with the latest firmware now finally has the functional scope that was initially committed at release and is reasonably stable.

I don't have the impression that Hasselblad has the means or intent to push things beyond that.

I hope I am wrong.

In the meantime I keep using mine successfully. ;)

Cheers,
Bernard

Dustbak