Phocus Moire

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

Just seen that the latest beta of Phocus (should go public soon) Allows you to export a layered file with and without the moire filter applied which should be really handy for masking out unwanted artifacts resulting from heavy use of the filter.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

sns7000

Nick,
Since I'm replying to this thread a year late I expect the the latest Phocus 1.2.1 must allow this activity. How do you export with the with and without together? It would be very helpful to me. I'll try to find some info in the manual, but any guidance that you might be able to offer will be appreciated.

Scott Smith

NickT

Hi Scott
If the moire filter is enabled and you choose export to PSD you will get a layered file with and without the moire filter.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

sns7000

Nick,
Thank you so much for sharing this feature with me, it will come in very handy on many of our shoots. I could have used it last week and saved a bunch of time. As hard as I try I can't seem to find all of the things that Phocus has added and how they all work. I recently attended a Hasselblad University event and don't remember them showing us this function. Maybe they did and my brain cells are leaving more quickly these days.

Thanks again for the excellent tip,

Scott Smith