X1D II + XCD55V
El Puertito, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Robert

man-overboard

Mountain Rigi across the lake from Kussnacht-am-Rigi, Switzerland

Michael H. Cothran

X2D, XCD 65mm/f2.8 @ f5.6, ISO 200, Single strobe in 51" white umbrella

Bejazz68

My first post on this forum. I'm amazed by the sharpness and details the X2D 100C produces, just a shame that it looks like I'll be waiting a while yet for my XCD 90V or XCD 55V, whichever one arrives first I think I'll buy. I sold all of my Leica M gear, Leica SL gear and various medium format cameras and lenses including a beautiful boxed 503 C/W with various lenses and equipment. I now have the X2D with the 38V, 30mm 3.5 and 120mm 3.5 Macro lenses. This image was shot wide open on the 38V at ƒ2.5, even at this open aperture the scene is stunningly sharp and the colours just pop, even on an overcast day. Post processing was through Lightroom Classic, where I reduced the highlights and boosted the shadows, I also adjusted Dehaze by 15%, and Clarity by 5%. I also cropped the image slightly as I physically couldn't get any closer (without needing a waterproof housing and a wetsuit lol).

man-overboard

Agreed on the camera, I have the 38V and 135mm+1.7, I will take a serious look at the 90V if it ever sees daylight in Switzerland.

man-overboard

One with the X2D, 135 + 1.7. Dove in tree. ISO 200, F8, 1/304, 230mm. Cropped to Square and edited in Phocus.

Experimenting a little with Topaz Gigapixel AI, what do people think? Good or bad or not so bad?
The last one is just the head cropped in Preview and exported as full jpg from the GigapixelAi version. I focussed on the eye at F8, and see at that extreme magnification not much else is in focus but still looks good to me.

stephanbruehl

The Matterhorn Railway
X2D & XCD-4/45P

Bejazz68

man-overboard

Quote from: stephanbruehl on March 03, 2023, 06:43:21 AM
The Matterhorn Railway
X2D & XCD-4/45P
Great shot I love to go to Zermatt and walk in summer, but it looks fantastic any time of the year.

FoleyAMG

I am the official photographer for the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo which just took place in February...here are a few shots with the Hasselblad X2D..used 4 lenses 38v, 55v, 90/3.2 and 135/3.2 ... I love this camera (think I have said that before) ...if Hasselblad updates the focus system this camera would be glued to my side...

FoleyAMG

FoleyAMG

man-overboard

Taken with the X2D and 38V, a severe crop but I really like what one gets with this lens. The camera also is great to work with. F8, ISO 200, 1/58th.

man-overboard

From a visit to a coffee roaster..... b_0332 with the 38V and X2D. B_0315 with the 90mm 3.2 - can't add the smells here sadly but it was very pleasant this morning.