X1D in the Gallery

Previous topic - Next topic

sanglier

Shooting in a puddle in my street, confinement in France require.  X1DII et XCD 45mm f3,5

mp1c

These were taken in a very old groceries shop in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This place is near 100 years old. Always runned by the same family.

Yiyo, the first owner passed away many year ago, and now Danilo, his great-grandson (not pictured here) took over the place, finding lots of lost treasurers, like old spirits, wines and alcoholic beverages, most of them are not produced the same way they were produced many many years ago, recipes changed. Some bottles have been stored there for more than 60 years.

Now during the pandemic lockdown, Yiyo is recovering its original magic. The shop will remain as is. Yiyo is part of Buenos Aires history. Danilo has teamed up with a very good friend of mine (bartender serving drink picture) and both are creating the next Yiyo, new but old menu, and new but old drinks and coctails, making this place a must if you ever visit Buenos Aires.

All pictures shot handheld with X1D II + 4/45p. Corrected in Phocus 3.5.4.

Hope you like the story and the pictures. Have a great day!

Martin

In case landscape images aren't shown correctly. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JoJmhy524NWiPeMfA

kennikins

Broken Boat slip. Leigh on Sea UK. 45/4P F4 45sec 3.0 ND.

Charles2

Phocus and Picture Window Pro from Digital Light & Color. Adapted 50/1.4-M aspherical at f/8.

sanglier

Hello, just two pictures from the pre-bocage in Normandy : X1D and XCD 120 mm and 45 mm

aaronlund71

holgersson

as almost always shot with the 80mm/1.9

dswood

SrMi

dswood

ashandger

Beautiful image. May I ask how you processed this image? Love the tonal qualities. Many thanks

stephanbruehl

Wangerooge Island ("Ostfriesische Inseln"  / Germany)

X1D II  +  XCD 45P

stephanbruehl

Sunset over Wangerooge ("Ostfriesische Inseln" / Germany)

X1D II 50c with XCD 3.2/90mm

tenmangu81

Somewhere in the very center of France.
X1D II + XCD45P
Robert

holgersson