2 with X1D and 120mm macro. Focus stacking in Zerene

Patarei

Hasselblad X1D II with XCD 90 mm f.3.2

Chaipaval

On the beach again - XCD30mm F8 1/350

spb-ch

Quote from: Chaipaval on July 20, 2020, 11:38:46 PM
On the beach again - XCD30mm F8 1/350

Nice one, the 30mm is a lovely lens to use.

This shot was my second or third image with the 30mm.

Chaipaval

Great colour graduation in that image  - yes it is the first lens in my bag every trip. Thanks for posting.

glaiben

I purchased a Rodenstock Imagon 150mm in a Hasselblad V mount focusing barrel and it arrived this morning.  By their very nature, these lenses are low contrast so I tried a variety of  images in dappled and full sunlit areas of the garden.  X1D-ii, Rodenstock Imagon 150mm, various H apertures & e-shutter combinations.

...gregg

Chaipaval

I think this is a Common Darter Dragonfly?

spb-ch

Quote from: Chaipaval on July 27, 2020, 05:27:22 AM
I think this is a Common Darter Dragonfly?

Yes I think you are correct. Nice shot too.

Patarei

X1D II with XCD 90 f3.2

Modell Miss Ndoye

holgersson

shot another series using the 45/3.5 and 80/1.9. and as always i must say: i love the 80mm! the 45mm is a good lens, but the 80mm is a great one! love it.

this is shot with the 80mm.

photoenthusiasm

Selfie with my x1dii with iphone and phocus mobile 2 (unfortunately no live view)

Camaro5

Nelson Ghost Town, El Dorado Canyon, Southern Nevada

X1D-50c + XCD 45p

spb-ch

Nice picture of a sad subject, I hope this is not the end for a myriad of other garages like this when electric takes over if it ever does.

kennikins

kennikins

45P with canon close up lens fitted wide open manual closest focus distance with and without closeup lens. Used macro rocking back and forth to get sharp focus on the central (tiny) flower. Minimal processing in Phocus and Lightroom. Whilst this is no macro, the resultant closer focussing distance gives a pleasing result.