X1D in the Gallery

Previous topic - Next topic

alistairm

Palermo roof tiles shot with my long-serving Mamiya Sekor 150 f/3.5 with a Kipon adapter.

alistairm

45mm, f/13, 32 seconds, ISO 100

sanglier

90 mm  ISO 200  f8 1/2000

sanglier

sepiareverb

Hassilistic

Quote from: sepiareverb on January 10, 2019, 12:49:46 PM

Great Detail and sharpness. A hugely important factor to remember is not to get too carried away with highlight suppression and capping those white & black points without re-introducing and adding back some Exposure by 1/3,  1/2 or +1 stop depending on how severe the edit was.
It changed completely when I rotated to the right... became a whole new picture!
Cheers

tavisbohlinger

From my first few shots using the X1D recently. These two individuals were the speakers at a workshop on autism in London.

45mm XCD, ISO 800, 1/125 sec, f/4.0, edited very lightly in Phocus (a touch of clarity).

sanglier

On the beach. X1D and 30 mm.

tedtrimmer

New photographs using the 135mm lens would be gratefully viewed:  Just bought the lens without the 1.7X Adapter.  Thank you.

BillW

Near Marfa, Tx last week.  X1D with 21mm. This part of Texas has no trees and one can see forever.
Thanks
Bill

dubois

sanglier

a friedrich

Lisbon Parliament, straight out of cam

Milan_S

H O T E L 🇨🇺 N A C I O N A L
📷 #milanswolfsphotography

Hasselblad X1D XCD 45mm

ShawnK

This image with almost 'passe' X1D w/90mm XCD. So I thought I better give it all my loving & appreciation till tomorrow AM, when the planned obsolescence kicks in.  :o