Trouble accessing the forum?

Previous topic - Next topic

attic

hi, nick

Thanks for your reply, I completed it, Is it ok?

Attic

NickT

Hi Andy/Damon
The issue is with how you have filled out your profile.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

NickT

Quote from: BlueIn2Red on February 26, 2021, 05:19:01 AM
If I'm not welcome here with those concerns/restrictions, I completely accept that (albeit would be very disappointed, because it's clearly the best Hassy forum, and I would like to be part of it) - but please remove my account and my and your posts here.
I quite understand. No problem at all.

Corn_Starch

I cannot access to the forum yet, I don't know why?

polarphoto

Hello,

I can log in but not post. I'm longtime Hasselblad user, analog and digital, pls advice. Have added site with photos, all taken with a Hasselblad camera.
Borealis

NickT

Thank youn for filling out the remaining info. All approved now.

x2d

Hi, I signed up few weeks ago and still can't reply to threads or start threads - this thread seems to be an exception. Can you please activate my account? Thanks

NickT

You'll note you are in the member group "Insufficient profile data". Please fill out your profile as per forum rules and post here when you have done s.

Nick-T

daned

Hi, I just signed up for the site yesterday but am not able to post or reply as don't see the options, I believe I have added the profile information as needed, am new to the Hasselblad family and looking in to buying a new camera and hence have joined the site to learn more about it before making that decision. If you can inform please what I need to do to be able to reply and post.
Thanks!

NickT

Hi Danesh
Your profile was flagged as possibly being a bot but now that we can see you are not-bot you are all approved.

Nick-T

sir_ian

What's up good people, why is it that I can't see photos?
I'm reading a help post about phocus and it seems the user posted a photo of what I'm looking for help with but despite being a "member" I can't see this photo.
i live in nyc again.

NickT

MRP

Hello Nick,
I recently bought an X2D 100C with XCD 28P and XCD 38V. I don't have my own website (yet) and joined the forum to share experiences and tips.
So far I have not had full access and have read the information in your initial post and added my details to my profile.
Is it now possible to get full access to the forum so that I can also see the pictures posted there and post photos myself?
Kind regards from Germany.
Reinhard Popp

NickT

Thank you for filling out your details.
I know the rules are strict but it does seem to mean we have a pretty decent bunch of interactions here.

Welcome to the forum.

MRP

Hello Nick,
I understand forum rules like this.
Thank you for unlocking it.
Greetings
Reinhard