Trouble accessing the forum?

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

Hi Nelson
Moderators do not get any notification if a user edits their profile so I had no way of knowing until I saw your post.

You are now approved as a full member.

Regards

Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Orpheus

hi Nick
I still not have any permission to have a complete view of the site...I've filled my profile as seems requested
best

NickT

Orpheus

Mohammad

hello.. how do we get approved now? just realized that i have to complete my full profile details which i did. Let me know! Thanks so much

NickT

Just missing your full name which is a requirement of joining this forum (only mods can see it), but I don't think it's "moi" :)

Mohammad

thanks but sorry where to change the name that only mods see it? I can't figure that out! There is only changing the nickname field.

NickT

Hi Mohammad
Thanks for chasing this, there was a glitch meaning you couldn't edit your full name, now fixed, please posy here when you have filled in and I will approve. :)

Mohammad

MaggieUmich

Hi Nick,

I have revised the location information with details. Could you be so kind to review and approve? Or let me know if you need any further info? Thank you so much!

Maggie

MaggieUmich

Hi Nick,

I have revised my profile with location information. Could you be so kind to approve my access? Or let me know what else is missing?

Thank you so much!

Maggie

NickT

Hi Maggie
Your email doesn't match your name and your profile is light on detail but in any case you are approved as you have proven to be a human :)

MaggieUmich

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your approval. It's good that I can now view the Gallery with my human eyes :)

Maggie

attic

hi Nick
I still have not any permission to have a complete view of the site...I've filled my profile as seems requested
best

NickT

Hi Attic

Yes you are lacking a full name and a location.

Cheers

Nick-T