Trouble accessing the forum?

Previous topic - Next topic

fedro

Hi Nick, I can only see the "aboutthisforum" and "X1Dvideos" sections not sure if lack of data was the problem, but I just updated my profile in case
Fedro

fedro

Sorry Hasselblad Video, not X1D Video ..

Fedro

NickT

Hi Fedro
There was a glitch in the forum permissions which should now be fixed.

You should be able to see all the boards now however you will not be able to post until you fill out your profile correctly.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

fedro

Thanks Nick

unfortunately I do not seem to be able to - will try again tomorrow.

Not sure what I need to fill in on my profile. It seems all filled apart from URL of my site, which I do not have (yet)

Fedro

NickT

Hi Fedro
At the very least we do insist on a full name, this is something only mods can see and we find it does improve the quality of discussions here.

fedro

Thanks Nick

I am not sure if I am looking at the right form then.

When I go in profile all I see is username (which I cannot change) and name (with a description that says this is how your name will be displayed to other forum members).

Am I looking at the wrong form?

Fedro

PatRat

Hello Nick,

Might I kindly ask to be accepted by the forum?

Kind regards,
Patrick

Sunil Mehta

Hi, I am unable to access the forum even though I have completed my profile. When I filled out the information the first time, I was informed by email that an email approving me would be forthcoming. I have not received any such email. Can you please allow me to join so I can access the full forum? Thanks.

Sunil
Sunil

AdrianL

I am new to MF digital. Bought a X1D and 2 lenses back in January. Built an adapter to mount Kodak and Zeiss lenses ( Hassy 1600/1000) to X1D.
Wish I could access photos here, but have been denied access.
AdrianLevesque

NickT

Hi Adrian
Your profile was lacking in detail and AOL addresses are often a bit suspect :) Now that I know you are a human I will approve.

Cheers
Nick-T

Derek Lau

Hello,

Having the same issues, can only see two items in the forums.

NickT

Hi Ioioo

There issue is that you have not completed your profile.

Derek Lau

Hi NickT,

I'm not sure what else I can add to my profile? Can you please review? Thanks in advance.

NickT

Hi Derek
Your email looks like a spam email...

Derek Lau

Hi NickT,

The email I have given is not a spam email. In fact I've been using this email for over ten years. Why the skepticism?