Promised and missing features of H6D firmware

Previous topic - Next topic

xmymo

Hasselblad just told me that a firmware update is coming in April and will solve every issue for the technical camera support.
Regards.

DJPixelMan

Hopefully. Our Hasselblad rep has variously told me January, February and then end of March for the update..but that it will not fix all issues. The wait continues.

cerett

As I have said in the past, I really think Hasselblad's focus has been on the XID. I am thrilled by the success of this new camera and what it means to Hasselblad's reputation and bottom line. However, as the owner of a H6D-100c, I am really disappointed by the delay in the much needed firmware upgrade. There are many missing items that need to be addressed. Also, Phocus needs to recognize the H6 so that the camera controls/functions can be changed in the software. If nothing comes in the next few weeks, I will be more than just upset by the situation. I hope Hasselblad is listening!

bdp

This just showed up on the Hasselblad website:

xmymo

It makes no sense to release technical camera support without USB power support... is there any external power system from Hasselblad that I am missing? Very disapponted...

Dagmar_L

Hmm, and where is Live View from Phocus while tethered? With usable autofocus?

xmymo

Hasselblad just told me that, on the release of the new firmware update in April, they will also communicate a solution for powering the back.