X1D H Adapter

Previous topic - Next topic

Hassilistic

Quote from: siddhaarta on March 06, 2017, 04:48:21 AM
I agree with the necessity of some longer lenses: at least 200mm.

I do not want to buy the adapter and use H lenses (which I would have to buy first), because this contradicts the whole compact quality philosophy.

You won't have too... Its in the Roadmap ;)
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/latest/photo-news/interview-hasselblad-ceo-x1d-lens-roadmap-impact-brexit-vote-80727

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I must have missed the bit where he says what is in the roadmap. Having bought gear on promises before, I would like a little more info.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Buddy

Anybody received the H adapter? still waiting on mine. AF works with newer H lenses?

jerome_m

Quote from: siddhaarta on March 06, 2017, 04:48:21 AM
I agree with the necessity of some longer lenses: at least 200mm.

I do not want to buy the adapter and use H lenses (which I would have to buy first), because this contradicts the whole compact quality philosophy.

A 200mm or 300mm lens will not be much more compact on the X1D than it is on the H series (laws of optics, sorry...). Besides, lenses longer than 200mm are really specialty lenses on MF cameras and do not sell in volume as far as I know. I would not expect long lenses to be a priority for the X1D.

Hassilistic

Quote from: jeff.grant@pobox.com on March 03, 2017, 06:15:31 PM
Anyone listening?

http://www.fujirumors.com/fringer-says-fujifilm-gfx-50s-great-camera-smart-adapters-contax-645-adapter-protoype-ready-1-2-months/

As a Corporate Communication professional I encourage Hasselblad Team to take advantage and remind the world incase they missed it, which I am sure they did, that the X1D is the Only 16Bit Portable MF Mirrorless Camera out there as apposed to Fuji's GFX 50S for instance which is 14bit.

They don't have to be so blunt about it, but at least flaunt the fact they are and remain the only one.

Cheers,