Hasselblad X1D

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterA

Looking forward to the announcement Nick- and thanks for your email notification regarding this event.

Cheers Pete

NickT

Thanks Pete, can't wait until we can discuss this thing properly!
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

KeithL

Quote from: NickT on June 21, 2016, 09:29:28 AM
I'm ever so sorry to be the one to tell you Keith...

Oh and welcome back.

Thanks, Nick.

Whatever it is the reveals would suggest it is a thing of great beauty.

Now, about that price...

NickT

It is indeed a beautiful thing. As for the price I'm not very good at that stuff. I think the price is pretty good but I'm no expert.

NickT

bodtlaender

Hassilistic

Another great wish, is to see a similar digital version of the legendary Mamiya 7 medium format (6x7), which in other words would be considered a Hasselblad MF Compact Camera.

Please say its true!!

Alastair Bird

It has been leaked, I see. Too bad, but on the other hand, HELLO! This is rather cool.

bodtlaender

sensor size 33x44mm ?

45mm f/3.5 and 90mm f/3.2 lenses are nothing to get excited about. but prices are below the hc and hcd level.

look at fujis x-system: new and tack sharp wide aperture primes like 23mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2. how would that translate into mf? too big & heavy?

was size and weight the priority?

central shutter or focal plane shutter?

i still hope for an adapter to use hc lenses with af and central shutter.

the images give no idea of the actual dimensions. maybe it is much smaller than one would expect and that is what makes the camera sexy?

i´m very interested about the af.

can i use the camera in a professional environment, shoot tethered?

Bernd

p.s.: glad hasselblad were the first to to this. glad hasselblad took the risk to do this. hope they are successful with it.

Alex

Cool, (If they are using 44 x33, very astute ;-), I really really hope that it sells well (& hope it's been tested well before release - DSLR users who are new to MFD won't be as tolerant - like computer gamers they'll plough the money into the industry and rip it to pieces if it is not). Good luck to Hasselblad!

ruedigerglatz

would love to see a X1D to Leics M adapter!

NickT

Hassilistic

Looks like I was right!
OMG it even looks strikingly close to the Mamiya 7 without the lens on.

One wish down, one more to go! The Large Format body with integrated shutter, metering, and battery compartment, with lens boards made ready with a selection of highest quality lenses... Please please Hasselblad Gods make it true!