yellow line running from top to bottom

Previous topic - Next topic

aikbo

I recently observed a yellow line running from top to bottom (landscope mode) in al my pictures. The line is clearly visible at 100% enlargement. (please see attachment) What could be the reason, the line is present in both tethered shots and untethered shots. I hope you can help me out.

Camera H5D 50 CCD sensor

NickT

I'm pretty sure that's a column error which can be fixed with a calibration file. Your dealer will need a RAW file to send to Hasselblad.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

aikbo

Nick, I hope you are right. This does not sound as an expensive repair and weeks without camera. :)

NickT

I hope I'm right too! Please let us know how you go.

aikbo

IS IT POSSIBLE THE LINE DISAPPEARS AFTER UPDATING THE FIRMWARE OF THE BACK? Yesterday I made one test shot after updating the back and it looks like the problem is solves. ???????? me no comprendre :) :)

NickT

Yes I think it is possible. It may be that a firmware update caused the calibration file to reload.

aikbo

Back again. The last few shoots I observed the column error to appear after the back turned really hot. Is this a known issue? can it be resolved?

NickT

Contact your dealer, they can create a new calibration file using one of your FFFs.

stephanbruehl

Recently I noticed a similar effect with my H5D-50c, but as horizontal lines. They appear with different color and at different positions. Thus it is not a reproducable effect but varies from picture to picture.

Best, Stephan

kinglang

Hi all,How much does it cost for a new calibration?