Phocus 3

Previous topic - Next topic

fraherim

NickT

Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

raffa

NickT

Not quite! Couple of minor bugs found in the release candidates, we are close though!

fraherim

Cool.   I have a couple of examples to try the adjustment layers once it releases.

bdp

Woo hoo! It's out.

Adjustment layers are very nice. I do get a crash every time I have two adjustment layers then try to delete one.

Also, will there eventually be more adjustments? i.e. Shadow fill, contrast, clarity, recovery etc?

Ben

stephanbruehl

It's in no way nice, because it is simply not running under Win 10

Phocus 3.0 starts up, shows the thumbnail of FFF or 3fr files, but if you click on the thumbnail it crashes with "fatal error".

Does anybody has experienced the same ?

Stephan

Detlef_g

Hi Stephan,

on a Win 7 the new Phocus 3.0 is running, but the adjustment layers are very slow.

The same file works much faster on Lightromm CC.

Detlef

Chris Gahran

I can't log in to my Hasselblad account. What Mac OS needs to be running to use Phocus 3?

Miller

Detlef_g

Hi Nick,

what is the best way to report Errors i see with the new phocus software.

Detlef

raffa

I can't believe they didn't get it right – if you use the "dark mode" on OS X, the interface is unreadable in some parts!
Nick, can you push this bug through to the dev team?

bdp

Manual aperture control during live view not working, H5D. Auto works OK.

bdp

Quote from: bdp on April 21, 2016, 11:13:17 PM
Woo hoo! It's out.

Adjustment layers are very nice. I do get a crash every time I have two adjustment layers then try to delete one.

Also, will there eventually be more adjustments? i.e. Shadow fill, contrast, clarity, recovery etc?

Ben

Actually I've discovered if you zero out the adjustments before you remove a layer then it prevents the crash.

NickT

Please post errors/bugs here, I ill make sure the software guys are watching this thread.