H2D39:Where can I download early back firmware and Flexcolor or Phocus?

Previous topic - Next topic

tbb1

Dear guys,
My H2D39 has a "System error 9022" and can not write the pic into the CF card or transfer to the Mac. I just want to degrate the firmware but there are no early release of back firmware and Flexcolor or Phocus in the official web.
1.Could someone tell me where can I get them?
My back's firmware is R267 and Flexcolor 4.8.13  Phocus 2.8.3 on Mac air.
2. When I used Mac air to update back firmware from R267 to R267 it had no progress on the Mac, I am not sure the reason maybe the Mac air can not provide enough power supply through the Thunder interface or not? Because some guy had experience that update may need a PC or fireware buffer.
3. Does anyone knows the voltage of the fireware power Back need? 7.2V or 12V? Because the fireware interface is standard I think we can provide a additional power supply through the fireware cable if we get the right voltage info.
Thank you!

jerome_m

Firewire power is unregulated and can be up to 30V per the firewire specs. Hasselblad backs certainly accept 12V (what your laptop sends) and should accept something reasonable around 12V-15V.

As to your other problems, I am not sure that transferring new software on a wacky back is a good idea. Have you tried:
-another CF card, or no CF card at all?
-another battery (not the lithium grip, which is not specified for the digital backs)?
-whether the camera works without the back?
-whether the back boots without the camera (when powered by your laptop)?

Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V

Archives of older software is available at http://hasselblad.co.uk/service--support/technical-support/software-archive.aspx . To my surprise there is also some older versions of firmware there as well but not as old as R267 I think. Error 9022 is a coms error report.
Owner of Classic V, support for Hasselblad V system cameras. www.classicv.co.uk

tbb1

Quote from: jerome_m on February 12, 2015, 06:20:42 AM
Firewire power is unregulated and can be up to 30V per the firewire specs. Hasselblad backs certainly accept 12V (what your laptop sends) and should accept something reasonable around 12V-15V.

As to your other problems, I am not sure that transferring new software on a wacky back is a good idea. Have you tried:
-another CF card, or no CF card at all?
-another battery (not the lithium grip, which is not specified for the digital backs)?
-whether the camera works without the back?
-whether the back boots without the camera (when powered by your laptop)?

Thank you Jerome!
I have changed another CF card the led still flickering.
The camera body can work with or without connect the back.
The back can boot without body but only connect to my Mac air or a fireware cable I put a 12V power supply through the cable. It still shows 9022 error and cannot be trigged through the Phocus or Flexcolor, when I press the Capture on the Phocus it shows 'This type of capture is not support.'

tbb1

Quote from: Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V on February 12, 2015, 07:46:07 AM
Archives of older software is available at http://hasselblad.co.uk/service--support/technical-support/software-archive.aspx . To my surprise there is also some older versions of firmware there as well but not as old as R267 I think. Error 9022 is a coms error report.

Thank you Mr. Douglas!
For my electronic experience the Systemerror info during the boot usually go up at the self-test period. I am confused that when I pushed 'Exit' button after some seconds this info will not jump out later.
If the 9022 shows some error in cmos but I still can brows the picture taken by the camera.
Could you please tell me some detail info about the Error 9022?
It is my highest preciated that you and other guys give me lots of help!

Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V

I cannot provide any more info about the 9022 error except that I believe it may indicate an internal error that may require a factory repair. Sorry to bring you bad news.
Owner of Classic V, support for Hasselblad V system cameras. www.classicv.co.uk