Noise issue with 528C

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanS

Hello, Can anyone help with an issue with longer than 1s exposures. I am getting random coloured pixels and short thin black lines when I shoot untethered. If I tether then there is no problem (see attachment). I have forced the firmware to update and downloaded the calibration files from the back. I also notice that the only option in the back for my camera (500c/m) is Hasselblad cw  and in Flexcolor it is set to Hasselblad winder cw and the 500 option is greyed out. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Alan.

Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V

The noise and lines are being corrected in the software when tethered and should also be corrected when an image is 'imported'. You should be able to select 'flashsync' from the menu of trigger options.
Owner of Classic V, support for Hasselblad V system cameras. www.classicv.co.uk

AlanS

Thanks for that Douglas. I have set the flash delay and manually set the other delays to 100ms. Seems to have mostly cured the problem. I can still see a few black lines in deep shadow if I increase exposure in the s/ware but it should not be much of a problem in practice. I will see how I go in real world shooting this weekend. Alan.