H4D-50 Outfit with 4x Lenses

Previous topic - Next topic

DGB

Hasselblad H4D-50 outfit consisting of H4D-50 camera, HC-35mm lens, HC-50mm lens, HC-80mm lens, HC-150mm lens, H-26mm extension tube, original battery & charger plus spare battery & charger, as shown in the photo. Everything is in 100% working order, no damage/scratches etc. The extension tube has a couple of minor scuff marks to the black coating. Also included is the HS-Grid screen. The camera, 50mm & 80mm lenses are boxed, all lenses have the pouches. The H4D-50 was purchased from Calumet UK, I have receipts for the camera and all lenses. The camera was an upgrade from H3DII-50 to H4D-50. I wish to sell as a complete outfit rather than splitting up the outfit. The camera has the latest R366 firmware installed. I'm not a professional photographer only an amateur photographer and therefore I'm not VAT registered since I'm not a business/company. Genuine reason for sale, divorce settlement forces reluctant sale, hence its priced to sell.

Sold Payment Pending

This outfit has only seen light use, listed below is the total number of actuations(shutter count) for each item.

Camera - 6757 actuations
HC-35 Lens - 3234 actuations
HC-50 Lens - 529 actuations
HC-80 Lens - 6476 actuations
HC-150 Lens - 48 actuations

These figures are correct at time of listing and may increase slightly.

This is a collections only sale no postage, this is a UK sale only due to no posting. I'm based near Chester.

Payment can be cash or pre-cleared cheque etc, Paypal is NOT Accepted on this collections only sale.

studiophoto1

Hi, 35 alone possible? and what price , please?
Thanks
Philippe

studiophoto1

studiophoto1

and H 26... ;D
Thanks
possible to be in London.

DGB

Hi Philippe,
I'm not looking to split the outfit, I would like to sell as a complete outfit, hence why I've priced it competetively.

Regards,
Dave

studiophoto1

Dustbak

This is priced so competitively that I am really tempted. Even though I already have so much stuff. Goodluck with the sale. Sorry you are being forced to let it go.

meshuggener

Hi DGB, i transferred your sale to a mate in Sweden. He may be interested by.

Like Dustbak, I would sell my H3DII-39 to take yours but it's quite complicated now.
www.matantoniassi.com
www.facebook.com/matantoniassi

Dominic

I'm interested in all,  how much You ask ?
Dominic.