HCD24mm + HTS 1,5 + Phocus 2,7= PROBLEM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

Roger, you have some very nice work - mind you having Calatrava on your doorstep is a major advantage! I look forward to see what you can do with the 24mm.

Quote from: Roger Méndez on March 28, 2013, 12:17:51 AM
Hi Henry, I'll try and upload an image with the HTS and the 24mm.... Even so, if you wish to see some of my pics you can visit my website: www.rogermendez.com
There are no images with the HTS and 24mm there but you will see what I can more or less do. Don´t be very critical with me,  :). I'll like to see some of your pics also......

Any way I would like to say that the lens correction for 24mm for Camera Raw and LR is not available. And if you wish to register the lens on Hasselblad, the lens doesn't apeare.

Kind regards

Roger

brian

Roger, I am using 2.7 - I wil have to check if there is a 2.7.1

Brian
Quote from: Roger Méndez on March 05, 2013, 10:46:13 AM
Hi Brian
Just to inform that with the new Phocus 2.7.1 the problem has been resolved, it's working now perfectly.

Roger Méndez

Thanks Brian,

I would like to see some of your work as well, but I cant find your website. Could you please send it to me???

Yes, Phocus 2,7,1 is much better than 2,7. Not only because the 24mm lens and HTS together can be processed, but although for the results. I find the shadow tool much more better than the older version.
About Calatrava, here in Tenerife we have 2 of his buildings and I shot the aerial photography when they were built. You will find much more of his buildings in Valencia. But all away around you can find marvelous buildings from other architectures not so famous.

Thanks again

Roger

Roger Méndez

Excuse me Brian

Found your website. great job and love your point of view. Lovely way of capturing natural light...

Kind regards....

Roger

brian

Roger

My site is www.lumisphotography.com but within a few weeks it will be upgraded and changed up.

I am an architect so I am fairly critical of architecture. Here in the Caribbean we might have blue waters and white beaches but many of the buildings are are a different colour altogether! Yes, I have been to Valencia and Barcelona so I am quite familiar with the very fine architecture there - you live in an architectural museum.

Brian

Quote from: Roger Méndez on March 28, 2013, 02:52:39 AM
Thanks Brian,

I would like to see some of your work as well, but I cant find your website. Could you please send it to me???

Yes, Phocus 2,7,1 is much better than 2,7. Not only because the 24mm lens and HTS together can be processed, but although for the results. I find the shadow tool much more better than the older version.
About Calatrava, here in Tenerife we have 2 of his buildings and I shot the aerial photography when they were built. You will find much more of his buildings in Valencia. But all away around you can find marvelous buildings from other architectures not so famous.

Thanks again

Roger

brian

Thanks, I just saw this.

Brian
Quote from: Roger Méndez on March 28, 2013, 03:05:51 AM
Excuse me Brian

Found your website. great job and love your point of view. Lovely way of capturing natural light...

Kind regards....

Roger

brian

Roger, I am a little confused and I am hoping that perhaps you can clarify this for me.

When I download Phocus 2.7.1 on my Apple desktop it loads as 2.7.1 - that is fine.

When I download Phocus 2.7.1 on my Apple laptop it loads as 2.7 - not so fine

Is there a difference between Phocus 2.7 and 2.7.1? If so why does it not load as 2.7.1 on my laptop?

When I read your e-mail below you seem to be distinguishing between 2.7 and 2.7.1 so I am thinking these are two different versions.

Then I am wondering why it does not download as 2.7.1 on my laptop?

I hope I do not confuse you but I look forward to your clarification.

Quote from: brian on March 28, 2013, 11:27:09 AM
Roger

My site is www.lumisphotography.com but within a few weeks it will be upgraded and changed up.

I am an architect so I am fairly critical of architecture. Here in the Caribbean we might have blue waters and white beaches but many of the buildings are are a different colour altogether! Yes, I have been to Valencia and Barcelona so I am quite familiar with the very fine architecture there - you live in an architectural museum.

Brian

Quote from: Roger Méndez on March 28, 2013, 02:52:39 AM
Thanks Brian,

Thanks again

Roger

Roger Méndez

Hi Brian

Yes, when you open Phocus you'll see that it says on the right hand side of the window Phocus 2.7, but once you have the programme opened you can go to the menu bar and where it says Phocus you can click on the menu where it says about phocus, a window will appear and there you can see the version. It should say Phocus 2.7.1. I suppose that Hasselblad hasn't updated the opening window..

Regards

Roger

brian

Roger, I figured out the problem - when I loaded 2.7.1 it do not go into the Phocus folder so I was actually opening the older version 2.7 thinking it was 2.7.1! Anyway 2.7.1 is now working so I will check it out. Thanks

Brian

Quote from: Roger Méndez on March 29, 2013, 01:51:19 PM
Hi Brian

Yes, when you open Phocus you'll see that it says on the right hand side of the window Phocus 2.7, but once you have the programme opened you can go to the menu bar and where it says Phocus you can click on the menu where it says about phocus, a window will appear and there you can see the version. It should say Phocus 2.7.1. I suppose that Hasselblad hasn't updated the opening window..

Regards

Roger