Phocus Mobile rendering incorrectly (squished horizontally) - Help!

Previous topic - Next topic

jimgolden

Hello everyone,

we use phocus mobile a lot in our studio, but recently have an issue where previews render squished horizontally. eventually they correct, but usually 10-15 minutes later and we've already moved on. anyone experiencing this issue?

using latest version of the app on iPad 2 or 3 and this behavior occurred on the previous app version as well.

Paul Claesson

Quote from: jimgolden on October 26, 2012, 07:25:22 AM
Hello everyone,

we use phocus mobile a lot in our studio, but recently have an issue where previews render squished horizontally. eventually they correct, but usually 10-15 minutes later and we've already moved on. anyone experiencing this issue?

using latest version of the app on iPad 2 or 3 and this behavior occurred on the previous app version as well.

Hi Jim,

Can confirm that you are using Phocus 2.6.6 and Phocus Mobile 2.0.1. What OS?
I had a similar incident with another customer who was running Phocus 2.6.5, once upgraded to 2.6.6, all was well in the universe.

Change Log Phocus  2.6.6
Features

Adds support for Phocus Mobile 2.0. A number of new features have been added in
Mobile 2.0 and most of these rely on the corresponding support present in Phocus
2.6.6. Most important new features are 100% zoom, support for simultaneous
connection of multiple clients as well as the possibility of restricting folder navigation.
Fixes
- improved stability when using Phocus Mobile on Lion.
Paul Claesson
Orbitvu USA
Former Hasselblad Employee

jimgolden

Hi Paul,

Long time no speak! I hope you are well.

Upon further inspection, we were up to date on app, but were on Phocus 2.6.5. We upgraded and mobile is fine, but there is a few intermittent issue with what I assume is 266, but we'll have to asses next week after a few more days under out belt.

Thanks for your timely response.