hd3-ii

Previous topic - Next topic

jabgrsg

Hi,

I am a new member and looking at purchasing an H3D II- 50 megapixel.  That said, B&H has changed the availability date from November 08 to February 09.  Is this an issue with demand outstripping supply or is there a manufacturing / technical issue that is causing shipping delays?  Other?

Thanks!
Bob G

maubwana

hi Derek also brand new member and looking to get back into documentary after a bit of a break - previously shot with bronicas and pentax 645"s so decided to go digital with style - i would really appreciate you viewing this link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260352599019) and letting me know if you think this is worth it? (i live in mauritius so not easy to get info!!!)

maubwana

thanks Derek much appreciated i have decided to purchase a new one direct from London - H3d11-31. thanks again

Paul Fawley

Hi all

Meant to post this earlier in the month.

I had a job came up just before christmas and the brief was to shoot the centre circle of a premier football pitch  for a 16 ft poster, and "can we see as much detail as possible".

Paul Waterworth of HUK kindly lent me the first  H3d 50 (and the 28mm in the UK) , hot off the production line.

Despite a wet drizzle, the shot I got amazed everyone ( the grounds man wasnt happy with the ladder on his pitch tho') , talk about every blade of grass!

The 50 works great on a 17in MBP using Phocus

Great grass colour, got the shot exactly as the client wanted.

Cheers

P

p.s happy new year.. sorry been busy :)
If I never see a roll of film again it will be too soon!