Which graphic card recommended for Phocus PC ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerome

Is Quadro FX 770M with 2MO of memory, 500 ko video dedicated enough ?

If yes, is there any parameter to take care of ?

I have two monitors, one for the laptop and one Dell, 2707wfp

Thanks for your help !

Jerome

[/quote]

Jerome,

I'm using a NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700M video card in my laptop. I am not sure, so check with Hasselblad, but I believe the Quadro FX line is supported - again, check with Hasselblad. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Derek
[/quote]

Thanks Dereck

I'm wondering why the phocus viewer doesn't work and maybe is this that this video card isn't powerful enough. I have different choices : to migrate from Vista to Vista 64 (is it a problem of memory ? I have the 4 GO maximum RAM available for Vista 32) or just to change the video card. Your configuration seems to work, not mine :(

Jerome

Wow it's working, but now I have two monitors uncalibrated lol

If I recalibrate them, I hope, it will rework !

Thanks a lot !

Jerome

I have another question,  O Master :) 

When I export at 90 % it fails. Are 4 GO of RAM and Vista 32 responsible, that is, should I change my operating system to have more Ram usable ?

Thanks

Jerome

Quote from: Derek Jecxz on November 23, 2008, 03:36:11 AM

Nick-T is O'Master, I'm just Derek.

And I can't take credit for monitor profile fix, Hasselblad told it to me.

I would not suspect RAM having an effect on export success or failure. Can you be more specific about what fails, does it crash? You mean export to TIF or DNG? I would definitly email Hassebllad about this.

If you want to improve speed, move to Vista 64 with 8mb or 16mb RAM - everything will run faster. Good luck.

Kind regards,
Derek

So you have saved me, that's why your are my O'Master lol

When I export to Tiff 16, it doesn't work : I have a kind of "forbidden" sign and not the "V" of victory in the Queue window. If I close everything, I close even Phocus and reopen it, it happens to succeed ...