YouTube Interview with Ove Bengtson, Product Manager Hasselblad H System.

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

mharvey65

WTF. Who the hell is doing the interview?

and how come he doesn't know jack?

and who the hell gave him access?

It's a joke!

m./
Hasselblad H4D50-ms
Hasselblad H3D-39 mk2
Phocus 2.6.5
iMac 27" 2012
OSx 10.7.2

hvk

My impression is  the interviewer asks all the stupid questions for a reason. It is more or less a checklist of the typical Ruinous Landscape "facts" about Hasselblad.

If i am right, the clip is brilliant! :-)

/Henrik

Greg

Quote from: hvk on May 15, 2012, 03:46:57 AM
My impression is  the interviewer asks all the stupid questions for a reason. It is more or less a checklist of the typical Ruinous Landscape "facts" about Hasselblad.

/Henrik

Sounds about right to me.

Greg

KeithL

Quote from: hvk on May 15, 2012, 03:46:57 AM

If i am right, the clip is brilliant! :-)

/Henrik

Good to see someone gets it  ;)

Miller

Quote from: Jeff on May 14, 2012, 07:34:41 PM
Fascinating, who was the interviewer?
At the start of the interview they greet one another: Hello Ove, hello Nick. Video posted by Aardvarkey from New Zealand?

Frans Rutten

martinnz

I am really shocked by some of the comments on other forums. People are way too serious. This to me was a tongue in cheek video made for a laugh. It was not a pro video from Hasselblad obviously. They are not famed for humour but I thought it was great. Regards Martin

Greg

Martin,

The Hasselblad bashers never miss an opportunity to trash the brand and suggest anyone who uses such rubbish is just plain foolish.  But the thing that I wonder is why the company chooses NOT to respond to silly allegations made on discussion forums before they have a chance to sprout and grow.  Sometimes I think management at Hasselblad assumes that surely no one would believe such moronic allegations.  But the truth is that evidently a number of people actually do buy into such ridiculousness.

Greg 

Greg

Douglas Fairbank @ Classic V

Quote from: Greg on May 15, 2012, 12:45:08 PMBut the thing that I wonder is why the company chooses NOT to respond to silly allegations made on discussion forums before they have a chance to sprout and grow.  

Greg  
I think the fact that Hasselblad does not reply officially to some of the sillier things that are said in some other forums is a good thing. There will always be some arguments that cannot be won and some people are uncomfortable with facts that contradict their beliefs. Man setting foot on the Moon was one of the greatest achievements in human history but there are still people who will not believe the evidence, you cannot reason with them.
Hasselblad being involved is just a coincidence of course.  ;)
Owner of Classic V, support for Hasselblad V system cameras. www.classicv.co.uk

Greg