awkward

Previous topic - Next topic

eauliv

Hi group

I would like a one clic picture display when I am in the thumbnails window and not a double clic because I don't double clic hundreds of time when I am in the competitor software and it's very usefull easy and logic :-\

I would like a immediate picture display like in Flexcolor ;D

I would like working arrows keys when I 'm in the thumbnail windows like in the competitor sofware because I like save time for me and me clients :-\

I would like a rapid focus window (zoom tool or whatever) like in the competitor capture software :-[

I would like a no crashing software when  we capture and develop in the same time

etc etc...

why ? in order to save laboured work and distress and time losses during photo shootings

NickT

Quote from: eauliv on October 12, 2008, 03:23:34 AM
Hi group

I would like a one clic picture display when I am in the thumbnails window and not a double clic because I don't double clic hundreds of time when I am in the competitor software and it's very usefull easy and logic :-\
Well one click will select the image so that you can rate/modify it etc without loading it, I would have thought this was logical.

QuoteI would like a immediate picture display like in Flexcolor ;D
This depends on your video card, with my geforce 8800 there is a slight (1 second delay) before the image draws completely, on a PC at Photokina running a 9600 (I think) draws were instant.

QuoteI would like working arrows keys when I 'm in the thumbnail windows like in the competitor sofware because I like save time for me and me clients :-\

They do work in 1.1 arrow to move through the thumbs, Cmnd arrow to move images through on the main viewer.

QuoteI would like a rapid focus window (zoom tool or whatever) like in the competitor capture software :-[

Again video card dependent, the zoom tool will take you from 100% and back.

QuoteI would like a no crashing software when  we capture and develop in the same time

Haven't experienced this yet could you give more details?

Salut
Nick-T

Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano