Phocus 2.6 Zoom Tool re-draw bug?

Previous topic - Next topic

KeithL

Hi all

On starting a new session in 2.6 (Windows) there are no problems, then after a while when using the Zoom Tool to view at 100% the images suddenly fail to re-draw and remain pixelated. Shutting down Phocus and re-starting solves the problem but the problem then returns after a while during the new session. Known bug?

KeithL

Hi Derek

I'm not sure a screen shot is going to help any more than a description. Yes, I usually have the same delay, approx 2 seconds when the 100% rendering appears very pixelated before it then snaps into sharp focus. When the problem occurs, which is after having been on Phocus for a while, the 100% view just fails to snap into focus and remains pixelated, this is true even when opening new images. Shut down Phocus and then start a fresh session and the problem has gone, until it of course it appears again.

Weird.

Alex Maxim

I've noticed then while Phocus is updating thumbnails the magnification remains pixelated.
You'll have to wait for the thumbnails to show up first and then start zooming in.

KeithL

Alex, you may well have hit the nail on the head. I've recently been reviewing images rather than working on them, often switching back and forth between folders. Perhaps I've been a tad impatient with the loading process? Patience, particularly where technology is concerned, has never been my strong point.

Many thanks

Keith

Alex Maxim

You are welcome, Keith.
I hope it will be fixed in future releases. I am not very patient with the process, either.