Layer picture for composing in FlexColor

Previous topic - Next topic

Omddoudou

Hello !

If you want to add a picture as a layer for composing in FlexColor and in thetered mode, hold down the alt key and click on the second squared button in he bottom of the main window

You can browse all your hard drive for choosing your layer picture
Then you can resize it in your FlexColor window and choos the transparency with the slider.

One more thing, if you want to rotate this layer picture in your FlexColor window, you must use a .png picture !
Then, with alt key, you can drag the right bottom corner to make a rotation around the left bottom corner...
Pretty easy ?
Try it !

I don't find anything for overlay in Phocus......
Last thing, please don't be afraid with my poor english, my mother language is  « La langue de Molière » !

Olivier
<);o)
Digital, what else ?

NickT

Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Alastair Bird

That is brilliant. I've often had no end of trouble trying to find my overlay file and drag it on to the window in Flexcolor.  Thanks very much, indeed.

Chris Gahran

Thank you Olivier, great tip!

Chris Gahran

alexkent

it should be noted the same overlay techniques work in the 'Live Video' window in Flexcolor.

johnshipes

If you need to view your layout in a specific window, you can cut the window out in photoshop (a layered file) and save it as a PNG.  When you import into Flex, the window area will be transparent.