HTS 1.5

Previous topic - Next topic

rsmphoto

I have an HTS 1.5 on order, but don't expect to see one anytime before Q1 09. If anyone happens to get their hands on one before that (e.g. a demo), I would appreciate any impressions, feedback, test results, etc.

Thanks,

Richard

Monty Rakusen

Likewise, I'd very much like to read a users review before ordering.

Monty Rakusen

NickT

I'll most likely be demoing on at Photokina so will report back after that.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

rsmphoto

Thanks Nick.

For us architecture types, if you have a chance to produce some 100% examples of lens performance at the edges (especially with perhaps the 28, 35) with shift/rise, and demonstrate what the DAC actually manages to do in terms of correction, it would most welcome. It seems to me that it would be in Hasselblad's best interest to get some of this detailed info out. Their one shot demonstrating PC in the HTS .pdf really doesn't address much of this.

NickT

Update on the HTS; turns out it WILL work with the extension tubes which makes it vastly more useful for me (and any other tabletop shooters).
Nick-T

rsmphoto

Thanks Nick. Looking forward to whatever insights you might obtain.

Sorry about the uneven score in the NZ/USA women's football match in Beijing today. Looks like NZ might show well in the velodrome and in rowing though.

R

NickT

Quote from: Richard Mandelkorn on August 13, 2008, 12:16:46 PM

Sorry about the uneven score in the NZ/USA women's football match in Beijing today.

Four nil? I think that's pretty close...