Removing the H2 Hasselblad Prism Finder?

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOTO ZARA

Hi there I have H2 on loan ;)

I've been shooting H2/P30+... Now, the crop factor is diferent when I look through viewfinder so I want to put some mask so that I can compose the shots easier but I am not
familiar with the Hasselblad system so I thought I should ask how do you remove the Prism Finder ( what do you press?/etc. ) I see one silver button on the left but didn't press that I don't want P30+ to fall etc...  better to make sure and ask!!!

So, practically I need to remove Prism Finder and put one of those P30+ stickers so I can frame the image faster and better....

Thanks

robertpoll

The silver button (with a little lever) is for the back. The finder button is on the finder itself on the back left hand side (that's left as if you were looking through the finder. It's just behind the flash pop up button.

...rob
robert poll photography | www.robertpoll.com | +44(0) 7768 466663

PHOTO ZARA

Quote from: robertpoll on August 01, 2008, 08:53:58 PM
The silver button (with a little lever) is for the back. The finder button is on the finder itself on the back left hand side (that's left as if you were looking through the finder. It's just behind the flash pop up button.

...rob

Rob much appreciated....!!!

It is exactly as you described it..... hiding just around the corner not far away behind the flash pop up button ;)

!!!THANKS & CHEERS!!!

Peter

PHOTO ZARA

Rob,

Just visited your web page..... AWESOME WORK!!!

Cheers!!!

robertpoll

thanks Peter! Appreciate the kind words!

...rob
robert poll photography | www.robertpoll.com | +44(0) 7768 466663