Phocus 2.5.2 problem on older XP machine

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill L.

Hi All,

I made an idiot mistake and put Phocus 2.5.2 on an older laptop running XP (has a dual core processor and 2G ram - ancient by today's standards), without fully checking it out.  I opened the new Phocus without problems so got rid of the old versions.  I use this laptop in the field - and I realize (now that I'm across country from my desktop machine) that while it will open, import and export files (I have a H3DII-39, don't shoot tethered), the viewer only shows black for the images.  I can export them to photoshop, where they display normally, and I can see thumbnails, but the viewer window isn't working, making it impossible to do adjustments on the raw files.

Any clue what the problem might be?  Or failing that, how to get Phocus 2.0.x - I don't see it on the Hasselblad website anymore, and since my hard drive is small, I of course deleted it to make room.

Thanks!
Bill

pchong

I had this problem before...I think its due to insufficient power from the graphic card. It disappeared after I upgraded the laptop.