What has happened to Apple build quality?

Previous topic - Next topic

christianhough

My MacBook Pro has had nothing but issues, last year having it's logic board replaced and then the keyboard, then a hard drive failure a couple of months ago, followed by display issues.

To top it all, my MacPro graphics card has had it again after being replaced under warranty only last year (now out of warranty). The replacement cost is £230 when the old card is returned to Apple for recycling. Just as well I have an old ATI sat on the shelf.  ???

Honestly, I'm beginning to consider a return to PC!

Best
Christian
www.christianhough.com
*...yes, and you Madam are ugly... but tomorrow I shall be sober*

Monty Rakusen

I agree.

I've been working with a company that issues al its workers with Panasonic rugged laptops, they look great for the job but I'm not sure they would be suitable.

I'm pretty pissed off with my new Macbook Pro for £2000 it may be slightly faster than my old machine but otherwise is not as good.

Monty

r.frank

we have a lot of those problems with the apple computers. Usually the logicboard is broken,
price to replace 1200 dollars. Some clients have a lot of those problems with the same
MacBook Pro.

And the issue with the MacPro graphiccards, well known but no comments from apple.

Monty Rakusen

And guess what? The logic board has just gone!
What a load of trash!