Displayprotection

Previous topic - Next topic

rem

Hello together, how did you save the back lcd display from scratches? I still have the original plastic foil but I think its not the best way. Are there any glasses? I found only for 35mm slr... Thank you! rem

Derek Jecxz

Quote from: rem on July 09, 2010, 02:08:24 AM
Hello together, how did you save the back lcd display from scratches? I still have the original plastic foil but I think its not the best way. Are there any glasses? I found only for 35mm slr... Thank you! rem

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/index.php

;d

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Thanks Derek. I just ordered one. As is often the case, there is an Australian distributor. He wants over 50% more for the same product. Guess where I bought it.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

rem

Thanks Derek. Have to check where I can find one in Switzerland.

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I'd suggest buying it from the US. Their postage is cheap. It would be the cheapest site for shipping that I have come across in a long time.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

rem

Thank you Jeff. Did you received yours? You have a product number or is it the "normal" 3" shield they have in the program? This one I should find here  in Switzerland for about 13 Euro, thats OK...

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I chose the one for the H3D II on the Zagg website. I only ordered it today. 13 euro sounds good. In Australia, agents always seem to want to make a years profit on every item. It's so stupid. I would prefer to buy in Australia but not at any price.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

KeithL

Derek, thanks for the link.

I take it all H3D 11 cameras have the same screen size and the protector for the 39 will fit all?

Best

Keith

Derek Jecxz

Any time guys.

The hardest thing is getting it just right on to the LCD.

;d

rem

Oh I believ it Derex. I send you mine, youre so expierienced!;-) Jeff, did you have any Number or Size on the "box" from the shield? Thank you!

rem

Sorry Derex... its too hot, mean Derek of course...

Derek Jecxz

Quote from: rem on July 10, 2010, 12:38:15 AM
Sorry Derex... its too hot, mean Derek of course...

Derex is my sister.

;d

rem

thats my sixt invisible (shield) sense;-) a nice weekend to all!