Problem with Victor Hasselblad magazine section

Previous topic - Next topic

paulhu

After the Hasselblad Owner's Club fiasco, it finally worked.  Then I saw the Victor Hasselblad 3-2010 issue is online at the Victor Hasselblad section. I tried to sign in several times, but the system would not let me sign in.  I can sign in at the main Hasselblad website, but when I tried to sign in again at Victor Hasselblad section, the system asked me to enter my e-mail, and password.  After I entered my password, I press the "Next" button, the screen refreshes, and ask me to sign in again as if I never signed in.  I tried this 7+ time, and still nothing happens.  Is there a problem with this section of the website?    >:(

jeff.grant@pobox.com

There's something wrong with it. I just tried it and it crashed Firefox in a big way.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Phil G

Its ok using Safari

Just downloaded no problem

you probably have a different sign in password for the Main site than you do for the forum  I do!

Regards

Phil
Photography is not just an end in its self but a powerful vehicle for Learning

paulhu

I used Internet Explorer on my PC, Firefox on Mac, and Safari on Mac.  Still I cannot sign in.  The error message I get on Safari is:

Safari can't open the page
Too many redirects occurred trying to open "http//www.victorbyhasselblad.com/en/magazine.......". This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

The message I can from Firefox is:

The page isn't redirecting properly
  Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
  *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

What does that have to do with password, I have no idea.  I can login the main website using my password, but the moment I click "Victor online 03.2010", I get those messages.