Phocus problems status

Previous topic - Next topic

cunim

As part of my good Hasselblad citizenry, I am reporting the latest bug status.  Logs and comments sent to HUSA. 

Workstation: X58 PC, i7, W7-64, 12GB RAM - stable with all other software
- Crashes are rare.  However, a number of times the program has stopped running and thrown blocks of itself at the display - very slowly.  Only way out is via task manager as interactions (e.g. mouse movement) take forever.
- Removing a CF card from the card reader - Phocus not running during removal.  If the card was the last location Phocus referenced, on next run Phocus says it can't find a disk in the drive and refuses to run.  Disconnecting the drive allows Phocus to run, but no directory structure or function buttons. This effect is permanent and I am looking for a fix now.  Suppose I could uninstall and reinstall.

Laptop: Dell Studio XPS, i7, W7-64, 6 GB RAM - stable with all other software
- Crashes are very common, with Phocus regularly causing the ATI graphics driver (latest) to crash to the desktop.  There is also the same blocky display problem requiring a cold boot in this case.  Worst case is crash every few minutes.  Best case is every half hour or so.
- Data file corruption is common.  Unlike others who see artifacts, I see black.  An image appears as a thumbnail.  About 1/2 second later it is overwritten with black.  This happens to about 5% of the images.

Let's keep those bug reports coming