X2D and Phocus Mobile 2 requires iPhone X or later

Previous topic - Next topic

man-overboard

Yes Phone for remote trigger and iPad for anything else.

stephanbruehl

Quote from: Photon42 on November 28, 2022, 02:12:56 AM
Hasselblad says from 2nd Gen iPad Pro, but then they also say iPad Air 2019, which is Lightning. Sounds like it is not specified, but it works.

To the iPhone topic: I don't want to convince anyone to use an iPhone with the X, if they don't want to. For me, I it useful in certain circumstances. YMMV, but it doesn't mean it is nonsense for everyone. Don't forget it will most certainly also act as a remote trigger.
Of course it is very convenient to use the iPhone for remote triggering, if ever Hasselblad will manage to deliver an update for the use of the X2D...

David Mantripp

Has the issue with Lr Mobile failing to import X1d camera profile been resolved yet? What about X2D profile? (Does Lr Classic even support X2D yet?)

MGrayson

Quote from: David Mantripp on December 08, 2022, 08:39:19 AM
Has the issue with Lr Mobile failing to import X1d camera profile been resolved yet? What about X2D profile? (Does Lr Classic even support X2D yet?)
Desktop LR Classic supports the X2D just fine.

Photon42

There are some limitations with Phocus Desktop and the X2D. No Live view and no automated focus stacking (well - the lens advancement). I think you can manually advance the steps, IIRC.

hcubell

Quote from: David Mantripp on December 08, 2022, 08:39:19 AM

Yes, the X1D profile used with files in LR Classic still doesn't sync with LR Mobile. I haven't tested the X2D files yet.

Photon42

Same thing. I have no idea why this is not the case and even opened a ticket with Adobe a while back. Lots of "explanations" but no solution.