FS - UK only. X1D II, 45/5 lens, dual charger, batteries, remote cable etc

Previous topic - Next topic

marcwilson

Hi all,

Looking to sell my X1D II set up.
In the UK only due to obvious brexit reasons and shipping costs eleswhere etc :)

All bought used a year ago from MPB and Park Cameras.

Sale and shipping to UK only.
Camera and lens are £10 each to ship (fully insured).
All other items £5 to ship (fully insured)

Payment by paypal only. Items shipped only to person and address on paypal account, who obviously has to be the person here buying :)

X1D II body with battery and block single battery charger, Hasselblad strap - £2250....please read description.
In good condition showing small signs of use mostly to the base as is normal.
It does have an issue where after being left off for an hour or so it requires a micro tap of the power button before the long press of the power button to turn on. This does not happen within a shoot where you might turn the camera off for a few minutes, etc to move it. It is a very simple motion and I now do it naturally any time I turn on the camera. But it's important I make you aware of this. It is of course reflected in the lower than normal price.

I also have the following items I will sell with or once the camera has been sold:

45/4 P lens - £750 (3290 actuations)...lovely condition, with caps and leather bag. Boxed.

Dual battery USB charger - £90 (boxed)
Lovely condition dual battery charger with usb lead

2 batteries - £50 each, boxed.

Shutter release cable - £50. Slight signs of use, boxed. I think there was a small pouch with it that I do not have.

Peipro L plate - £50. The extendable type so it allows use of shutter cable, etc when camera is mounted in vertical position. This was bought new.

Any questions, of course, do ask.

Thanks,

Marc