X1D with iPad (non pro)

Previous topic - Next topic

Bashir Lunat

Folks, with X1D (non II), is it possible to pair with iPad non pro? And Phocus Mobile (not 2) still available? I intend to buy iPad but would like to make sure that first version of Phocus Mobile is campatible and still available.Thanks.

JCM-Photos

Yes Phocus Mobile is still available, I have to use both on my old ipad Pro 13" 512G 2nd generation
Phocus Mobile for my vintage X1D
Phocus Mobile 2 for my 907X
It works well with both Mobile Applications

I don't know if a recent non pro iPad is as powerfull (or more) as my old iPad Pro ?
Sharpen your eyes not your files

Bashir Lunat

Thanks. Is it not a 3rd gen iPad pro you have to have? Bytheway I like the word " Vintage X1D" you coined! 

JCM-Photos

My X1D is really vintage as when new it was one of the early launch bodies sent to Hasselblad ambassadors retrieved before X1D II launch, checked and sold with a warranty to me at half price, that'as how I went digital with Hasselblad, without lens and with only a X-Pan lenses adapter.

I don't know Hasselblad minimal requirements on IPad Pro, mine is an old gen2 model and imbedded with both applications:
tethering and importing 3FR RAW's , processing as low res JPEG's with Mobile and X1D
tethering, importing, post processing, saving3FR with post and high res exports with Mobile 2 and 907X

I guess you have just to make a try, Hasselblad Mobile applications can be be installed at no cost and removed if not OK and when the installation it's really not compatible you should get a message that your iPad is not compatible with the App. This can be tried without having the camera.
Sharpen your eyes not your files