X2D import Phocus or LR

Previous topic - Next topic

tenmangu81

I understand what you mean. But in my version of Lightroom (CC, not Classic), I have the "camera matching" standard. Don't you have it ?
Robert

stephanbruehl

Quote from: jwillson on November 18, 2023, 07:53:02 AM
Every other camera I own the "camera standard" profile works in LightRoom Mobile and regular LightRoom, not just Classic. The Hasselblad? Nope. It literally does not work.
I run Lighroom mobile on an Ipad Pro 12.9" (6th generation) and I can assign the camera standard profile.

SMurphy

Quote from: ashdown on November 06, 2023, 12:16:27 PM
Isn't Phocus working in Hasselblad's own colour space as part of their HNCS? It's quite a bit larger than the default Adobe RGB used in Lightroom.

If you're interested in a deep dive into how Phocus processes RAW images, I recommend watching Hasselblad's Youtube "Webinar - Phocus Reproduction Mode Walkthrough" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZthFo98HTk)

With regards to Phocus' working space, Chris Crooze (Hasselblad's Global Technical Training Manager) says at 21:46 of the video: "There are two choices basically within Phocus for your working space.  So default for the standard setup is Hasselblad RGB and that's unless you're doing very, very fine reproduction work or copying work, that's more than adequate.  Obviously, if you're trying to capture those really fine colour graduations and possibly using a multi-shot camera that we'll looking at later where you really, really want to capture those exact colour readings and the fine detail, then Hasselblad L star RGB just gives you more space to work with."

For your convenience, I've included two screenshots from the video: the first showing the RAW image processing workflow, and the second
comparing the colour space options.  Hasselblad RGB is indeed larger than both sRGB and Adobe RGB 1998, and Hasselblad L*RGB is quite a bit larger still.

Hope this helps,
Scott.