Ever-ready case

Previous topic - Next topic

ashdown

Does anyone know of an ever-ready style case that fits the X1D/X2D with a small lens like the 45P or 28P? Even a Leica case that happens to fit? It feels like Hasselblad are missing a trick here.

tenmangu81

I have a Vanguard camera case, very small and light, which can fit my X1D II + 55 or 45P, plus an other lens such as the 90, or charger battery, wallet, phone. It is a "Sydney 18" that I bought in Japan about 6 years ago, but they don't show it on their site any longer.
But some other Vanguard bags look as light and small as mine.
Robert

grotte

Billingham Hadley Digital

ashdown

The Billingham Hadley Digital and Oberwerth Frankfurter nearly there but I'd really like something a bit smaller and more fitted.

Ralf

My little solution for the X2D with just one lens: Cullmann Malaga Action 300

PatrickM

Bags are the bane of my life! Nothing bar nine quite meet my demands.

Today I used the Lowepro Adventura 160 which easily took my X2D with the XCD 38v attached along with 2 extra batteries and some filters. You can get two lenses in this bag, but it's a nice easy fit with the one lens. It also takes the X2D with the longer 4/21 attached.

Larsb

I was actually thinking of starting a new post to ask this same question, but you beat me to the post! :-)

The bags that I have been looking at are the Billingham, Oberwerth and 'Rock n Roll' ones (see below).  If anyone has any experience with these fitting an X2D (with lens) and with room for a single spare lens, then I would definitely appreciate it.   The red Billingham one looks beautiful (as do the others I've mentioned above), but one small concern is (as someone else pointed out in a separate forum) that they scream "I have an expensive camera, come and steal me!"  :-)

https://rocknrollstraps.com/shop/camera-bags/havana-camera-bags/havana-small/havana-black-leather-small-camera-bag/
https://rocknrollstraps.com/shop/camera-bags/havana-camera-bags/havana-small/havana-bag-small-green/

Any tips or experience that anyone has with the bags, particularly with respect to which bag size and fit of the X2D with a lens (say 38mm V) and a spare lens, would be much appreciated

thanks,

Lars
Software Engineer and long time passionate Photographer

o2mpx

Found a Billingham case made for x1d. Fits the x2d with 45p, 28p or other shorter lenses. Not sure if it's still produced.