H6D-50c -Aux Shutter Problem?

Previous topic - Next topic

alexcom

Hi all

My H6D-50C that i don't use often shows this message on LCD " Aux Shutter Problem 23:1??" when i was shooting last weekend, i can't use it anymore, i remove the digital back for checking and found that the back curtain jammed halfway cannot be closed up fully. do you have any experience with this issue? how to deal with it ? if I send back to Sweden factory for servicing, what is the cost estimated for repairing ? how long usually it will take to service it ? thank you all.

Rgds
Alex 

MSuser

Quote from: alexcom on June 04, 2023, 12:42:57 AM
Hi all

My H6D-50C that i don't use often shows this message on LCD " Aux Shutter Problem 23:1??" when i was shooting last weekend, i can't use it anymore, i remove the digital back for checking and found that the back curtain jammed halfway cannot be closed up fully. do you have any experience with this issue? how to deal with it ? if I send back to Sweden factory for servicing, what is the cost estimated for repairing ? how long usually it will take to service it ? thank you all.

Rgds
Alex

All excellent questions for Hasselblad. https://www.hasselblad.com/support/  https://www.hasselblad.com/support/repairs/

Best regards

alexcom

Hi all

Camera has just received from Sweden which took about 40 days, shuttle curtain , PCB board & IR filter for the digital back replaced  as suggested by Sweden factory,   I cannot wait to test shoot to make sure everything is in order, i connected up with tether cable to my Phocus  happily trigger for about 30 shots, a message pop up suddenly on the grip LCD "Restart Camera ID 103:1", i pulled out the tether cable, unlock the battery grip and restart hoping everything goes back normal, but, camera is unable to start up, when re-connect back to tether cable, another msg pop up "digital back has no power"? attempted few rounds to unplug and plug on the digital with or without lens or battery, found that when connected with lens and digital back, the problem still persisted, however, if the lens and digital back are removed  it seems to be fine with just the bare body startup.

definitely will  contact local agency tomorrow, aside from my bad luck, would still like to know what you guys think though, much appreciate if anyone can advice. thanks

MSuser

Try a different battery which is fully charged and known to be good. If a battery is the issue, it may need to be reset or replaced.

Clean all of the contacts between body, back, and lens and try a different cable if the battery is good.