Phocus does not want to import X2D files.

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankvth

hi!

i've just downloaded the new phocus software but it only wants to shoot teathered. It doesn't want to import files if i put the X2D in USB mass storage.. Can anyone help?

acg69

I just downloaded v. 3.7.3 for Mac and tried a test import. It worked fine on my computer / camera combination but -as usual- your mileage may vary:)
The way I am doing it is (a) connect the camera via USB to the Mac, (b) turn it on and enable Mass Storage, (c) open Phocus and find the camera's HD (or SSD) on the left pane, (d) select images to import (e) see that the import button is now enabled instead of greyed out and (f) choose import settings like destination etc. Not sure if you are using some other sequence.

MGrayson

Every once in a while, the CF and SSD in the left column of Phocus's Import won't have little triangles to see inside (what are they called... drop-down?). If I open the storage in the file system (Mac OS, in my case), then the X2D are accessible in Phocus, but sometimes not until the next time I connect.

mmanesh

I started using the newest Phocus software yesterday in all is good on my MacBook Pro.

man-overboard

On Mac Studio with USB-C reader and CF Express B card, perfect. By cable also no issues.