Embedded jpeg's and cataloging

Previous topic - Next topic

tenmangu81

Hi,

I am looking for a cataloging software which could work with the Hasselblad files. Photo Mechanic doesn't support .3FR nor .fff formats, and it looks like no jpeg or tiff image is embedded in these files that could help.
Is there anybody using such a software with Blad cameras ? My purpose would be to have a good database in order for me to retrieve any image using a keyword, text string, image city, etc...
Thanks !!
Robert

MGrayson

Adobe LR is all I can think of offhand. It makes previews from either 3FR or FFF files and has keywording and meta-data search.

JCM-Photos

I recently heard about "eagle cool" that should be the ultimate professional  "digital asset management" software for any type of file : photo, video, graphical, sound and it should also be heavy automated.
I don't know anything about it, Does anyone here know/use it ?
Is it efficient to find the same image as a RAW, a TIFF, embedded in a book, a video show etc...  find similar topics without key word using AI ?

https://eagle.cool/

Sharpen your eyes not your files

man-overboard

Eagle does not handle FFF, although it does display 3FR/JPG/TIFF, so I won't continue with the 30-day trial

tenmangu81

Quote from: MGrayson on February 20, 2023, 06:21:58 AM
Adobe LR is all I can think of offhand. It makes previews from either 3FR or FFF files and has keywording and meta-data search.

Yes, indeed, I am thinking about Adobe Lightroom, that I get, but if there were only a cataloging/searching software to be used in conjunction with Phocus, it would be great !!
Robert