XCD 90mm 2.5 V

Previous topic - Next topic

robertofranco

Close to end of November, an update will show on Hasselblad website.

mtclearwave

really? how do you know that for sure?

Dennersten

Quote from: mtclearwave on November 09, 2022, 01:53:21 AM
I contacted my dealer just now, they said "last week in November or first in December" I guess nobody can know for sure.

MGrayson

Rule One of new equipment and features to be provided through firmware updates:
Until they are in your hand, they do not exist - announcements, dates, promises, and reviews notwithstanding.

fti9748

My dealer in Cali told me yesterday, late December.

mar-ko

Quote from: fti9748 on November 19, 2022, 09:04:05 AM
My dealer in Cali told me yesterday, late December.

Which year? ;-)

Andy Miller Photo UK

More delays in receiving the XCD-V lenses.  My supplier informed me that he has had to push back his "estimate" of when I will receive the 3 new V lenses to next week (at the earliest) -- I placed my order on day one (September) and here we are over 2 months later almost in December and none of the 3 lenses have been deliver to him, let alone to me.

Jatero

Still a no for my order. oh well. Happy with my current stand in for studio use. I don't shoot below F5.6/f8 so no love lost. It would have been nice though.....

pdprinter

I guess not December, Adorama claims 1/2/23

Photon42

Quote from: MGrayson on November 09, 2022, 04:03:10 AM

Rule One of new equipment and features to be provided through firmware updates:
Until they are in your hand, they do not exist - announcements, dates, promises, and reviews notwithstanding.

Also true for the reverse: I still remember Leica saying a digital rangefinder camera is not possible  8)

anorphirith

Hasselblad might be trying to fix the lens mount rotational wobble thingy

Andy Miller Photo UK

Quote from: Andy Miller Photo UK on November 29, 2022, 12:25:38 AM
More delays in receiving the XCD-V lenses.  My supplier informed me that he has had to push back his "estimate" of when I will receive the 3 new V lenses to next week (at the earliest) -- I placed my order on day one (September) and here we are over 2 months later almost in December and none of the 3 lenses have been deliver to him, let alone to me.
I received the 2.5/38 V and 2.5/55V and was told not to expect the 2.5/90V this year.

hcubell

B&H in NYC is now saying January 30, 2023.

flash

Quote from: hcubell on December 16, 2022, 12:54:21 AM
B&H in NYC is now saying January 30, 2023.

Same with the Australian distributor.

I have the original 90 and it's fab. I can be a bit patient.

Gordon

pdprinter

I wonder if Hasselblad made any except some prototypes. I have not seen any sample images from anyone on the web with this lens except the ones on Hasselblad's website page for this lens.