XCD 90mm 2.5 V

Previous topic - Next topic

etto72

Have you seen anywhere this lens??
I couldn't find any review or comment about the the 90V, and at the Hasselblad store is the only new item which is not available to buy!

Thanks,
E

glaiben

I have not seen any reviews or anyone mentioning a delivery/shipping yet.  Likewise, no sample images other than the few JPGs on Hasselblad's website.  I believe that if any deliveries would have occurred, someone would have quickly posted a YouTube review, or at least a forum mention.

Despite the above, I pre-ordered one.  Once it arrives, will test it.  If it is not to my liking, figured I could re-sell it without suffering too much depreciation.

...gregg

flash

Not available yet. I ordered launch day and don't have a shipping date yet.

Gordon

Andy Miller Photo UK

I have an approximate shipping date of 21st Oct - so I may have it in 10+ days -- if this does not change.

Dennersten

My dealer said "in November"

Jatero

My 90V order has a 17th Oct. Delivery date. Lets see if this happens, as this would be two days from now (unless you are from the future when reading this..).

man-overboard

Tomorrow makes you a happy person I hope! :)

Dennersten

Quote from: Jatero on October 16, 2022, 02:16:44 AM
My 90V order has a 17th Oct. Delivery date. Lets see if this happens, as this would be two days from now (unless you are from the future when reading this..).

Pleas report if you got it.

etto72

mikaelo67

I have that one on order too. My dealer told me end of October. (Kameradoktorn Stockholm Sweden)

flash

Australian distributor has 25 November as shipping date for any orders. Can't say if there's any shipping before that in pre-orders but if you order now in Oz it's the end of November.

Gordon

Andy Miller Photo UK

I was just notified that the delivery of my 3 new V lenses has been pushed back from End of October to mid-November "subject to change".

pdprinter

I have seen reviews and pictures from the 38 and 55mm V lenses but found no sample pictures from the 90mm V except the four on Hasselblad's website. So I wonder if the 90mm is existing only as a prototype.

etto72

We are in November..... any updates?

Dennersten

Quote from: etto72 on November 08, 2022, 04:48:19 AM
We are in November..... any updates?
Somebody in another forum said "postponed until December" .....