H3DII-39,how I can change the raw-name

Previous topic - Next topic

HLArt

Hello at all, I get my H3DII-39 back from service an the counter is from before 2.800shots up to 1.268.377. In every file the name of is now this shi..because the counter ist the rawname also. Is here anybody who can tell me, how I can change this in the menue or otherwise, to the right position as it was before?. Thanks for your help,
with kind regards from Hörbi

NickT

Apparently this is something Hasselblad have to do. Seems odd that your shot count jumped by such a large amount..

Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jeff.grant@pobox.com

This happened to my H3D. I put in a card that had been used on another body with a much higher shot count and mine started at the number on the card. From memory, there is a way of resetting but only back to zero, I think.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Monty Rakusen

Can you clarify this.
I will have two bodies today and if I swap cards will it change the numbers?
Monty

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I'm sorry, Monty. This happened a while back and I made sure it never happened again by formatting the cards I had at the time before putting them in the camera. That is of course after the magic to reset the numbering.

Perhaps David Grover can help.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

David Grover

Well I guess the file name numbering is independent of the shot counter in the camera.

You can of course renumber files on import to anything you like - thereby having your own image counter or job specific counter.

Maybe we haven't really thought about it!!

Is it really an issue?

D

Steve C

I have encountered this problem also.  It happened when I used a CF card that had been in a rental body.  The file name counter on my new camera jumped 50,000 to sync up with the rental body count.  Per at Hasselblad was able to give me instructions how to reset the counter using the hidden Service menu.  This does not reset the actuation counter, only the file name counter.  I would prefer someone from Hasselblad post the detailed instructions.  I don't want to be the one letting the cat out of the bag.

HLArt

Here is the how to do: "Go in the back menue to the point "settings" then push the button "Info" and the button "arrow to right", to the same time, or in succession, in the next menue the menue spring automaticliy, scroll down, you will find there a new entire down the last place, that called "service", enter there and scroll down to the point "reset lifecounter". It set the counter to "0". I take my CF-card into the laptop and type with texteditor the number I want to have as next in my conter and then I put it into my Cam, to do the next shot. And you`ll see its no wonder, the right figure you will see on your backscreen.
Kr Hörbi