Phocus 3.7 Crash on Mac

Previous topic - Next topic

fti9748

I am new to the forum so not up to speed yet with its customs. But I thought I would create a specific topic for this issue to see if others are having trouble, and also to see if there is something I am doing wrong.

I have Phocus 3.7 installed on an Intel MacBook Pro and a MacStudio. Both running Monterey. Both working with the same files from a X2D. All files were shot using a mixture of lenses adapted to the camera, Mamiya, Leica M, Nikon F. They are all 16bit raws. all I am doing is looking at the files, a little exposure changes, and zooming into check for artifacts, focus, etc.

After doing a few operations, I get the spinning ball, after waiting I have to restart the application. For example. If I select an image in the browser / zoom-in / zoom-out / and repeat.   after about 30 iterations I get a spinning ball. Slow down starts to occur before that.

I am happy to report his to customer support, I talked to them already, but thought it would be better to ask here first in case there is something obviously wrong with my setup.

Thanks-in-advance.

fti9748