A6D RGB/NIR

Previous topic - Next topic

dzubot

There's no where else to post my issues so i'm posting it in H and V forum. I have two A6D cameras, the RGB and NIR.  I hope this can help others by posing issues here. 

Recently I started flying with the two cameras and have had some major issues.  The RGB cameras keep failing, the rgb camera will randomly crash during triggering. Has anyone seen this on their cameras, regardless if you have the A6D or H cameras? 

The live view function also will not work on the RGB camera and it will on the NIR, I have tried swapping lenses but the issue doesn't follow the lens.  These issues have shown up ever since using two cameras at once. I am now on my second RGB camera because mine was crashing same as the loaner rgb now crashes.  I have tried different power sources, swapping cables, changing ssd drives, nothing will help. I am not sure if this is a software or hardware problem with the A6D cameras. I do not understand how the RGB camera will take 500 images one day and refuses to take one image the next day.  Any ideas appreciated and yes I am working with Hasselblad support as well on this but I figured I'd share my issues with the forum as well.

https://vimeo.com/user2554293/review/435336191/356e0cf69a

dzubot

Here is video of the cameras in live view. Again I have tried swapping lenses, issue will not follow lens. I have tried flashing firmware multiple times. Cameras are running identical firmware on lens and body.

https://vimeo.com/user2554293/review/435337010/a75799bc54

SeanRL

I don't have this camera, but does the live view always stay on for 5 sec?

Maybe there's an option to remove a LV timer under the 'Power and Timeouts' menu?

Sorry if it's not helpful..

dzubot

Appreciate response. There is no option for timer in live view. Also the live view doesn't work, if I take the lens cover off and point them outside the NIR works but rgb doesn't, shows a black screen then exits live view. The main issue I have is the rgb camera crashing randomly during triggering, it'll sometimes take 500 images, then on the next power cycle it won't take one image.