Hasselblad H6D-100c "Restart Camera"

Previous topic - Next topic

Anderzon

Hi,

I got a error code on my Hasselblad H6D-100c today when I was shooting tethered in the studio.
Latest firmware on camera and latest version of Phocus.

Error code ID 121:2 "Restart Camera".

Anyone here who got the same problem/issue?

Thanks in advance!

Roger Méndez

Hi Anderzon

I had that issue also. Have you used the camera using wifi connection with IPad or IPhone? I start have that error message when I start shooting the camera from a IPad.

hassel_adrian

I did have that issue. Sometimes it was error 121:0, sometimes it was 121:2.
Don't really know (and have not been told) what that error really means. "its internal" ... is what they told me  ;D
I could not reproduce the event. It just appeared randomly.

Turned the camera in. They fixed it with no charges.

PeterDorr

I am having the same issue, up to the extend that I had to stop shooting today. It was unusable. It kept giving me random freezes.
I switched to my backup X1D.

Any idea how to solve this?

bdp

In my experience that means a new sensor and circuit board at the factory is needed. No other way to fix it. As soon as the camera gets too hot it will keep throwing this error. You can turn it off for 20 mins then get a bit more use out of it but it will keep happening.

SylvainB

I agree, same for me. Needed to let the camera rest for a while. It ended with sensor being changed at the factory, all is fine now.

cerett

SylvainB

The sensor change was taken by Hasselblad entirely, so nothing to complain about.
I paid for complete check and cleaning of camera + back + viewfinder +battery, which is OK for me.

cerett