NEW HASSELBLAD XH CONVERTER 0,8

Previous topic - Next topic

disposable@tx.rr.com

Quote from: JCM-Photos on November 17, 2020, 07:45:05 PM
Quote from: postnobills on November 17, 2020, 04:47:48 AM
Quote from: JCM-Photos on November 16, 2020, 08:20:57 PM
Quality is getting what you want to have, not getting the highest possible technical figures.

I use a bunch of XCD lenses and they are all incredibly sharp, clean, free from aberration and they are OK for most of my work.

for some works I prefer, softer contrasts, details fading toward corners, and am very pleased having V system lenses on my X1D that give me this look right out of the bat.

I also use a HCD24 that is a bit less clinical that a XCD lens and its less clinical rendition fits perfects to many subjects.
Well said.

For situations where I'm not interested in getting the highest possible quality with XCD lenses on an X1d, we also have other much cheaper and more extensive systems.
It seems that we don't have the same understanding of the word quality  :)
I agree :)
Although it hardly matters if we both have a means to get where we want to go :)

Photon42

Quote from: ashdown on November 13, 2020, 10:41:26 AM
Mine arrived from Sweden yesterday. It works as advertised, I'm very pleased. It is quite heavy as you'd expect as there is a fair chunk of glass in it. If anything, the HC lens focal lengths make more sense with this as it returns them to a similar angle of view to they had with 645 film.

You have to put the weight in perspective to the whole thing. A 2.2/100 is approx 930g with XH hole adapter, and 1180g with XH 0.8 adapter. That is not too dramatic. Mine arrived today. Looks and feels solid and works transparently well with my updated 2.2/100 (now orange dot).